View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Re: ** New & Improved ** Pokerstars Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm finding it quite the grind, although maybe just getting used to 12 tabling.

What about 25NL tables, for those that play there. Do you find that the regulars are more spread out?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's rarely more than 2 names I recognize easily at the table, although admittedly I'm not particularly observant.

My database in which I've played 40K hands has only 3 players with 1K+ hands logged and 25 with 500+ hands. So seems very spread out to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to hear. Will be moving up when I get to $600. So it will make a nice change from seeing the same nits (like myself [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) at every table.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm finding it quite the grind, although maybe just getting used to 12 tabling.

What about 25NL tables, for those that play there. Do you find that the regulars are more spread out?

[/ QUOTE ] Regulars at the $25 are terrible. Alot of them play like 10/2 or 14/4. There have only been a couple I've been impressed with and they have both moved up and I still dabble in the $25 when I'm too tired to play the $50. Just steal relentlessly when you can at the $25 and isolate the fish when they limp. Also isolate the weak/tight set miners that limp when you have the button with nearly atc as long as the blinds are somewhat tight.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been playing very tight at 10NL. This is due to getting used to multi tabling and what I have read about the micro levels. Do you think there is a need to open up ranges at the 25NL - 50NL level?

Also I've been thinking that one part I might change is, instead of open limping pp, start to open raise.