View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Re: Estonia Trip Report - long.

Cheers for reading. Sorry i do not recall what the rake was, its not something im used to noticing (no rake in the uk).

Steve, i did not write up a review on the city itself but in short Estonia is similar to most countries in that area, poor on the outside and rich on the inside. Due to the recent increase in tourism Tallinn is becoming a very modern city. Everything is dirt cheap (although that might change) with a pint costing you no more than £1. The women are the most attractive i have ever seen in the world and there are so many. We went to a club and the hot girls outnumbered the guys by about 3/1, it was like christmas.

Very nice place to go on a drinking holiday but i wouldn't recommend going there for poker unless a big tourney is running. Even when we were there there was never more than 3 games running. They spread NL Holdem from ~$1/$2 upto ~$3/$6 and Dealers choice (see first post for games) with the same blinds. When i saw the most games running it was $1/$2 Nl and $2/$4, $3/$6 DC. They love O/8 there.

Let me know if you want any other info.