View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 03:05 PM

Default Live 1/2 FW AA vs a maniac

This hand was from a few months ago at Foxwoods. I misplayed this hand horribly, and just want to know what the best line is.

Villain in hand has been playing a lot of hands, basically luckboxing his stack up to <font color="green">$1400</font> and getting hit in the face with the deck.

I have <font color="green">$400</font> in front of me.

<font color="blue"> PF:</font> Its a 6 way straddled pot. I am in SB w/ A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I raise to $35. Probably should have made it $40-45... anyways maniac calls, everyone else folds.

<font color="red">Pot:$86 </font>
<font color="blue"> Flop </font> K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

I lead out for $50. He flat calls.

<font color="red">Pot:$186 </font>
<font color="blue">Turn</font> K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I lead for 100. I know, my bet sizing sucks. Is it better to check or bet this turn? Villain calls obviously.

<font color="red">Pot:$386</font>
<font color="blue">River</font> K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I pretty much only beat a bluff it feels like. I have $215 left here. I check the river, and he bets out $150 very quick. Better to check/evaluate based on his river bet, or to just shove here?