View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 01:57 PM

Default Re: Wow... did you guys see this?!?!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It reminds me of 9/11 conspirators. THey would be doing are FAR better service if they acknowledged what happend and attacked the government by stating how the government took advantage of the event to execute two wars previously organised- not that the government was behind it. I think they are missing the point entirely.

[/ QUOTE ]
They do acknowledge that point, they make note of that in this film.

Also the fed bank stuff is not really a conspiracy theory as much as it is a well known historical event. Although most people seem to think that the fed was a good thing for this country. 90 years of brainwashing imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the idea that an elite group of international bankers (disproportionately JEwish) being behind every act of government aggression is again missing the point. It has been said that that that European bank is more dangerous than the federal bank as it has less 'democratic features'. Evdidently the euro bank has not been romantacized as comprising of goblins and devils hell bent on world domination so it doesn't get much interest.

Hitchens gives another example of where they miss the point;
"There are people who don’t care about Kissinger massacring people in East Timor, or overthrowing democracy in Chile, or anything of that sort. But they do believe he’s a tool of David Rockefeller, and the Trilateral Commission, and the secret world government. That used to be a big deal in California in the ’50s and ’60s with the John Birch Society."