View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 12:49 PM

Default Re: Some questions, just got poker tracker

Yeah I understand that variance at 1/2 shothanded is absolutly sick, I had been having 100bb up and down days but after a continued to downswing that involved incredible runner runner straights, flushes, and obscure overcalls I really feel I need a good break. Do you guys ever get truely frustrated when people call down with complete air over and over and get there everytime? I'm sure you do but I need some time to recollect myself. I still have about 1200 dollars total offline from fulltilt that I can spend, which I feel is a fine roll for 1/2 and getting towards 2/4. But for my own sanity I need a break.

Here is a typical 'tilt' session I played monday...

AK<AQ
AK<AJ
AA<3T
KK<KJ
AA<A5
AA<KJ
QQ<66
-also in this session I flopped a straight twice only for the board to go runner runner for a 4 suit board, both times a villain that had absouly nothing on the flop called down and won with a 10 or lower to the flush
-I made the nut flush, either flopped, or on 4th street, twice and both times the board paired on the river for someone to fill up
-I flopped a set of 5's and capped flop against QT on 35Q flop, turn and river are tens
-I flopped two pair against AK and the turn/river came AA

this was one session, and I just can't get myself to believe that this is normal, I really think that I just need to take a break and also learn to deal with tilt when sessions like this go down.