View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 12:32 PM

Default Re: Worst acts of banroll management you have ever seen....

[ QUOTE ]
Three weeks ago I was almost broke, and stumbled across some site that gave $30 free bankroll on CD poker, so I got it and started playing 2c/4c PLO, made 20 bucks and decided to play a $5r tourney and placed 2nd for $1400. I started playing 2/4, 3/6, 5/10 limit games with some 100nl and 50PLO and in two weeks I had my bankroll at $3800 thanks to $800 rakeback.

Well I cashed out 1000$ of it to all my bills and rent and blew the rest of it on [censored] BJ, roulette and 3 card poker in 1 day. I hate my life now since I blew more money in one day then I make in 3 months at my 9-5 job [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] If I didnt blow my roll, I would be making more money from rakeback then I make at work. LIFETILT

[/ QUOTE ]

You actually managed to get CDPoker to honour a withdrawal? Wow, that must be a first!
How many forms of I.D. did they [censored] you for and how long did you have to wait?

I turned $50 into $4600 playing PLO on CDPoker in just two days. Unfortunately CDPoker are bastards and wouldn't let me cash it out despite meeting all their requirements, sending in so many forms of I.D. it's not funny, so I sat at $5/$10 and lost it in a morning. I blame CDPoker entirely - semi-criminal site.

Full story here:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1