View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 10:53 AM

Default Re: I\'m high on Vicodin and I have 2 black Aces

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let's see ... She's "horrible but can make an occasional good play"? Can she really only have kings? Or could it be AK?

I feel like I still have to raise the turn here against most people. What can you do if she 3-bets? I'd probably find myself calling down the 3-bet in all likelihood after I've finished choking on the little bit of throw-up that just came up into my mouth. This is probably not correct.

Given the villain, I am thinking the safest lines here are call the turn and river since raising the turn and fold to 3-bet makes me even sicker.

This is a tough one to play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course she can have AK. That's why I'm still in the hand. And an auto-raise against a weak player is so tempting. Against CAZ 2p2'rs who know what I've got I can fold most times. Not all the time since I don't want them to take shots at me, but most times.

There is also no way to ever fold to this woman if you're holding any sort of a hand, so I can't fold to a 3-bet. If she wins, oh well, it's just on loan. And with me thinking that LP is always drawing to an Ace makes it even less likely that UTG+1 has AK.

[/ QUOTE ]

given this it seems like a clear call call.

it would be tougher if a) you MIGHT be able to fold to her 3bet, and/or b) the other two would likely call a turn raise w/ a worse hand, and/or c) the other two would have more outs than the 4 you estimate against you.

Barron