View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 10:39 AM

Default Re: New to OOT. Have custody of my nephews. LONG

I knew by posting this I was goint to get some childish comments and I decided I wouldn't let it bother me.

Although I do feel that my wife is being a little selfish I also feel that she has that right which is what makes this so difficult. If it was just her being a B**** then I would say ok we are done. But She has tried for over a year. She really didn't start complaning until about 3 months ago that she can't take it anymore.

We have stuck by each other through some very tough times in the past so It's not like Im just finding out about here when the times finally got tough.

But at the same time as I said earlier Giving them up to foster care would be more that difficult for me.

Now onto BB I understand alot of what your saying and as I said earlier I opened myself to all of this by posting on a public forum but if you and I were friends sitting somewhere talking and I asked you for advice and you starting with my wife is a Fing B or anything like that I would more than likely try to knock your teeth down your throat. I know its your opinion but I think you are getting a little carried away.