View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 09:35 AM

Default Re: Don Shula 72\' miami coach- \"undefeated pats deserve an asterisk\"

[ QUOTE ]
NT honestly man this is why i think pats fans are insufferable. You have no clue. Kneel said i was making stuff up b/c I said Shula thought the spygate thing was more than a week 1 camera incident. In my post I made it explicitly clear everything else is what I thought, not Shula.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think what bugs him is the classless way this team might go about breaking his record.

[/ QUOTE ]

explain what you mean. really.

[/ QUOTE ]
Its everything from cheating, to running up the score, to Belichick being an arrogant A-hole in press conferences, to him not shaking the hands of other coach when he wins, to the players spiking balls on the Indy helmet and doing the 'lights out' on the Charger's logo, this is probably the crap that bugs him .

[/ QUOTE ]

yes when asked to explain why you think this is "probably the crap that bugs him" you are unable to provide any answer better than "it's just a guess" and you react by calling me insufferable and impossible to argue with.

bottom line is that this stuff bothers YOU. taking Shula's comment to mean he "probably" agrees with you is just dumb.