View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 08:00 AM

Default Re: ** New & Improved ** Pokerstars Regulars Thread

I think feeling that you're a better player is required in order to actively try and exploit other competent players? It comes off somewhat arrogant.

I just think the definition of good is so relative and often misundertood. I don't consider myself that good as
I'm always learning/understanding that there was a better way to play certain situations. You exploit players by putting them in situations they like to avoid.

For those that constantly mock solid ABC players all I can say is you must be making a [censored] of money? There's more than one way to skin a cat and you have to be true to yourself and putting yourself in situations where you're uncomfortable is at least initially -EV.

It's not that easy to play solid ABC high volume poker...it's a valuable skill too. Self control, tilt free, good bankroll management, good work ethic=$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I keep having hotshot FPS heroes berate me for being a nit after they've gotten stacked all in pre flop VS the AA they "knew" I had because I play so bad? WTF? Do we still keep score by how much cash we make?