View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 05:03 AM

Default Re: *** Official WPT Final @ Foxwoods ***

[ QUOTE ]
I heard cash games are redic good down there right now. Here's a good story I heard 3rd hand: Asian Tony, from what I understand, is a foxwoods reg 5/10 grinder. He's playing 10/25nl a few days ago and gets stacked for 12k aipf with AA vs Fran's KK when Fran spikes a king. So he steems and goes to the cage, takes out $30k and sits at 50/100nl with Chris Smith and Robert Bellande. Now 30k has gotta be a good chunk of this guy's BR I assume. Anway, Smith has like 200k on the table, donnu about JR.

Tony raises to $500 pre on the button. CSmith calls in SB.

Flop: QdJd8x check, Tony bets $2k, smith calls.

Turn 3o check, Tony bets $6k, smith checkraises all in for like 22k more to Tony who then folds JJ face up!!!! wtf is wrong with these ppl??? Supposedly Smith had Q 10o but I wasn't there.

[/ QUOTE ]
a lot of this is wrong from what i know/heard. i've played with tony a few times and he's always played 10-25 and bought in pretty deep so i dont think he's a 5-10 grinder or anything. on that hand u were talking about the board was right, but he folded J8, not JJ. and chris did show Q10. tony immediately left the table bc he was tilted while chris taunted him to continue to play. chris later said he thought he might have had the best hand, but he had outs if he was called by better