View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 10:30 PM

Default Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mason has stated here that he wants wholeasale board resignations plus 2+2 LLC representation on the board. I don't think Bryan can do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never stated that Two Plus Two LLC should have representation on the board. I have stated that I'm very uncomfortable with large affiliate banks having representation on the board, and since we are moving into that area it may not be proper for there to be a Two Plus Two board member.

I also have stated that I believe there needs to be changes made in their board but have only publicly called for the resignation of one board member although we would be happy with more chages than that.

Mason

[/ QUOTE ]

Mason,

The vision you described here would require more than one board member to resign, which was my main point. Regardless, the changes required to meet your expectations truly are well above Bryan's level.

It sounds like 2+2 LLC and PPA are at a stalemate. You require them to remove one board member as a minimum to even consider moving beyond your "neutral" rating, and PPA will not do this. Is there nothing that can be done to break this logjam? It doesn't seem productive. After all, while no one is saying PPA is perfect, the poll we just ran did show a reasonably high degree of support for them. If you can come up with an alternate plan that doesn't involve removal of this one member, will you PM me or call me so I can try to move something forward? If not, that's fair enough. In that case, I guess we'll all agree to disagree and move forward for poker.

Thanks.