View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 10:16 PM

Default Re: Your gaming backlog

Games that I actually own now:

- Zelda: Oracle of Ages (actually this is borrowed - I'm up to the final dungeon but have not played it in over a year). After I'm done I have to go back to Oracle of Seasons (already finished) to beat the super-duper bad guy so that both games are joined together and "complete".
- Fallout
- Baldur's Gate (this is one that may fall through the cracks forever)
- Ultima Collection I-VIII - Have beaten I and 0, am at the last dungeon in II but need to level up.
- Paper Mario (64). My current game, halfway through, will get finished without a problem
- NBA Live '98 - Up 2-0 on the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals (as the Knicks). Went 81-1, 48 minute games.
- NBA Live '99 - Will I continue the torture that I've put myself through since '95 and do a full 82 game season with 12 minute quarters?
- NFL Gameday '97 - Is considered one of the best football games ever. I've played a few exhibition games and do not do well. I think eventually I'll play a season, football isn't as brutal as the NBA.
- NFL Gameday '98 - Ditto.
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- Quest for Glory Collection I-IV
- Lost Treasures of Infocom - Huge collection of old text adventure games. Decent chance I'll eventually get through all of these, but almost certainly with walkthroughs.
- Lost Adventures of Legend - In-between text and graphical adventures. I've beaten Eric the Unready and there's about half a dozen more.
- Conquer the Universe - Yet another rare collection that includes X-Com, X-Com 2, Master of Magic, and Master of Orion. These have all appeared on IGN's Top 100 lists so I really should get to them some day.
- Warcraft 1 - 1-3 levels left on the Orc campaign, Human is complete.
- The Dig
- Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh - Pirated. I love those cheesy mid-90's FMV games.
- Star Control 1 & 2
- Alone in the Dark 2 - If I get a hankering for huge polygons some day.

That's all I can think of for now, but I know there are more. I left out some random crap that I have no intention of playing, such as a Griffey game for N64.

I really should play through all of those rare collections I have, because they probably will fetch a hefty sum on eBay. I was baller in the late '90's.