View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 07:02 PM

Default Re: JJ faces aggression

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
David, let me ask this...did you betting out on the flop make your decision to fold easier?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think it did. Suppose I had checked, the middle position player bet and the later position player raised. I can still see someone doing that with AK, but I can't see them 3towning it with AK. I guess the reason I bet out the flop was to try to take control, if it had come back to me preflop with a three bet, I would have capped, Since I didn't have this option I tried to take control on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

good answer. You are against 2 unknowns here at the lowest limit that fulltilt offers so putting then in bigger pairs based purely on preflop would be wrong....but you can be much more confident in folding when it is 3 balled and if it turns out that they both are nutjobs overplaying AQ and AK then hopefully theyll stick around long enough for you to pwn them.

also even if your hand is good on the flop its probable that you will face alot of heat on the turn/river so getting a cheap SD probably wont happen