View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 06:25 PM

Default Re: need bbv help to settle a prop bet...

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. Stop thinking like that. I don't even buy a drink for a girl if I don't know her and do very well for myself. Definitely have had a huge share of nights where I spent nothing and ended up closing.

Maybe stop w/ the all women are goldiggers attitude and you might start having some fun w/ them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you're talking about just getting laid. That's EASY to do without putting out any cash, but if you want a "lasting relationship", all girls will take a guy with $$ over one that's busto, even if the busto one is "hot" (he's the one they just sleep with while they're "dating"). Meanwhile, all other things being equal, guys will take a chick who's a 9 or a 10 that's busto any day over a 5 who can afford to pay half the bills.

Sometimes if they have TERRIBLE self esteem you can get them into lasting relationships with lots of ass kissing about how pretty they are and by making them feel super sexy... c'mon dude, what'd ya expect? it's BBV... BOO-YAH! Bring on the childish yet hilarious responses!!