View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 04:59 PM

Default Re: New to OOT. Have custody of my nephews. LONG

adsman - Thanks

microbets - I do try to accomadate my wife the best I can. We both work M-F 8 - 5. I pick the boys up from football practice, and now it will be wrestling. I get them up for school. I cook dinner at least 4 times a week. Don't get me wrong Im not trying to look like uncle of the year here im just trying to keep everyone happy. I really am not forcing her to be a mom but a aunt to the boys and a little understanding of what the situation was when they came to us. The year before they went to 5 different schools in one year. But a good Idea on the vacation.

Iambusto - I do pray she gets them back. she is coming up for her next review in 2 weeks I will be dring 6 hrs to be there with her.

MissT - Im very close with all my family which is another issue, I send these boys to foster everyone is pissed at me (usually when I say that everyone says they should be pissed at your sister and believe me they are)

Toro- I also agree that it's unfair. But she did offer to take the boys in. However it was suppose to be temporary.

Hope I am answering or responding to all. Sorry If I miss some