View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 04:58 PM

Default Re: The Well: TOO EAZY!

...snip...
Not to sound like a prick,
...snip...

Not at all. Part of it was wondering if you had favorite weaknesses and part was seeing if you thought a particular weakness you look to attack (you know, in case it's one I think I embody).

I play NL200 for the most part now (on Bodog for what it's worth, scale down as you see fit). I've played all the limits below at one time or another this year. I haven't been playing all that long. A little more than a year with any seriousness. I'm also not a high volume player (job, family, etc). I was lucky enough to have an epiphany about the value of the button (and by extension position) early on. That will take you a long way, I think. I was also lucky enough to find myself in a regular live game with 2 or 3 very good players of other people's hands. That was really eye opening at the time.

One more question:

Looking at my game, my earn is probably the worst in the hijack and hijack - 1. Part of that is skewed because I've had a disproportionately large number of coolers in those seats and I haven't played enough hands to see that attenuate completely. More of it, though, is I think I am loosening my range too much prior to the premium LP seats. How do you approach those crossover seats it terms of range and tactics? Man, I hate that friggin' seat.