View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 04:26 PM

Default Re: Colts Pumping Artificial Noise into The Dome

The tragedy in this, is people are going to look at this and say thats not a big deal-which I dont think it is- but people look at Bellicheck trying to get some signals and is considered the 100 times worse cheating coach. I think the cheating has to be assessed on how much of an advantage it gives a team- and in a close game like the Pats-Colts, 5 yards for a false start could mean homefield advantage for the play-offs.

Edit: After reading the whole thread, my only comments are 1. if the Colts didn't do it, then so be it. 2. I do not think that the Krafts would be ostracized like Mangini, on the basis that pumping crowd noise is not as wide-spread in the NFL as watching defensive signals (theres a good chance I am wrong on this). 3. Anyone thinks Indy doesn't get over-favorable calls, look at the Indi-Stealers second round game 2 years ago on Peyton's "incomplete pass" that was absolutely an INT by Pomalu. There was 0 way that pass could have been an incomplete pass, ESPECIALLY since the ruling on the field was an INT.