View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 04:22 PM

Default Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

[ QUOTE ]
Wow Scotty. I assume you reported this? Keep us updated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, emails sent to the skin I play on as well as the ongame network itself. Only the generic copy and paste reply.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't see how it's possible to collude profitably in 6-max.

EDIT: I'm not denying that's a fantastic Sharkscope screen shot. I'd just be damned impressed to see how two people could successfully pay 36% of the prize pool and win when the payouts are 65/35.

[/ QUOTE ]

These are 10 man games, sorry for not being more specific.

[ QUOTE ]
Its only 110 games. I'd need to see some suspect hands to be convinced.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that a guy is a low stakes fish, yet crushing the $200+ buyins (while playing 1/3rd of his games with the same opponent who is also experiencing a dramatic increase in ROI) isnt enough for you?

Maybe im just more pissed and wanting to find a reason why I am getting hammered on the bubble (I know the sample size is small, but its the fact that its occurring in the higher sngs on the site)

As far as suspect hands, unfortunately PT does not support the ongame network for tournaments.

[ QUOTE ]
So 66 of the 80 games you played at the site have been with these two? Sounds like you're part of the "team". They could be colluding but the percentage of games played together isn't so high that it's definite.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive played 2k games at the site in less than a month. The 80 games are the $200, $300, and $500 sngs which do not often run more than 1 at a time.

Both of these players have been in 62 of the 80 games, and do not play without eachother. They are also not in any of the $100 games (which run around 6-8 at a time, and I am in every one of those)

Also, if you saw my roi with these guys at the table you would not consider me part of 'the team'