View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 03:51 PM

Default Re: Bonds Responds

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I completely agree that the football players would win. The first clip of rugby I have ever seen was the Youtube clip that was posted. You shouldn't assume things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of assuming things, I think the football players wouldn't stand a chance.....so I'm not sure how you are "completely agreeing", when we have different viewpoints.

Like I said, I merely posted a historical fact that showed it had happened before.

I never concluded that it would happen again, and I personally think it wouldn't be possible.

[ QUOTE ]

You never said Hank was a habitual user, yet you classified him as a drug cheat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Using the criteria as defined by the person I was debating, who defined "cheating" as even one-time use, in order to display his own hypocrisy as he quickly backed off that stance when he discovered Aaron himself had once admitted to PED use.

[ QUOTE ]
I'll give you that the Clear was not illegal,

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice of you to be so generous, considering you had asserted the opposite until I threw indisputable proof in your face.

Funny how that works, huh?

[ QUOTE ]

Did Bonds violate steroid policy? Maybe not.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no maybe. It is indisputable fact that Barry Bonds has not violated the MLB Steroid Policy.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you wonder how I can call you intellectually dishonest? LOL. Take every point in my post that you cannot answer and avoid it. I likey. I take your avoidance as a yes that Bonds did take steroids.