View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 03:34 PM

Default Re: A few comments

[ QUOTE ]
Another thing that I've found pretty common on these forums is this idea that we have to "buy" our friends, and just that we just hang out with groupies. That couldn't be farther from the truth and I think that any of you guys that have hung out with us can understand what I am saying. We certainly do recognize the people that are only around us for a free drink or a free meal but we keep them at arms length as best we can. Maybe this is foolish for me to defend us here but I just felt like saying it.

Okay that is all.

Thanks Nat and Eric, you guys are awesome.

-tdomeski

[/ QUOTE ]

The guys from team domeski have been friends of mine since high school (aka before they had all that money) and the vast % of their close or even reasonably close friends (a fairly large amount of people) could care less about their money cuz they are just good guys. It was highly interesting to watch a documentary about them being that I hang out with them regularly, etc. As an outsider, I enjoyed the film and yet, echo Dome's sentiments that it kinda became a non-real portrayal of their normal lives (although they do party pretty damn hard). Well done tho, and GG nat