View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Sexytime Containment Thread

So this girl I’ve been talking to for a while. I went to her house last night (3 hr drive) to watch some movies + pizza in her bed. If you asked me a week ago I was positive I was in the friend zone but if you asked me now I don't think so but confused.

Note she does have a boyfriend that she says she’s planning on dumping that she’s been with for 3 years.

Anyways we watched some really bad scary movie (the reaping) in her bed. Lots of cuddling and her petting my arm etc.

Halfway through the movie she tells me how her back is really hurting. The spot was basically the top of her ass. I tell her turn over and i'll give you a massage.

Now I haven't got any complaints from a massage before. But she was like "wow this feels so good. no one has ever given me a massage like this. My bf would do it for like 10 seconds then stop. You should become like a massage therapist" I was like lol nah that’s ok. She giggles a lot that because I am massaging her ass gave her a foot massage and she says the “I’ve never gotten a foot massage before” thing Good thing I’m the master at giving foot massages

Lots more hugging/cuddling in bed, playing footsies etc. She goes to the bathroom comes back and puts lipgloss on for the first time tonight. Our heads touching eachother and I go in for the kiss. I kiss twice but don’t really get kissed back so much. Around 1AM I tell her I gotta go and she’s like stay a little longer can u spend the night? I stay till 2AM some more cuddling and massages.

She walks me to the door and gives me a hug then kiss on the cheek. I try to give a real kiss but the angle isn’t correct. I ask how about a real kiss and she replied

“I don’t like forcing it”

Finally get back home at 4:40am.

She is coming down to Miami this weekend and we made plans for dinner + ice skating on Saturday and on Sunday we are doing Parrot Jungle + Nightclub Bowling. I’m going to try to get her to come over to watch another movie at my house after the bowling. Which I’m pretty sure she will say yes to.

I’ve already told her that I think she should dump her bf and go out with me in txt message and she responds with ok. I asked her if she liked the idea. And she says yea.

Then on Wednesday we are going to see Dane Cook.

Anyways here’s my question guys…all cuddling hugging body touching all pg-13 except the massage but. Why no kiss back? And kiss on cheek?

So did the foot massage mean anything? How do I escalate? I’m looking to just make out for now. Perhaps that she hasn’t broken up with her boyfriend she doesn’t want to make out yet? It’s not possible I’m still in the friends zone right?