View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 12:00 PM

Default Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I believe the issues with the PPA are serious, and Mason is right to take them seriously. Sometimes, taking an issue seriously requires one to do something that appears nasty -- and I think that's what's happening with Mason. I can say from personal experience that while Mason can be harsh at times, he generally has a good reason for it.

That said, Bryan appears to be sincere, and the issues are not his fault, as well as above his level. So I'm glad he's come to the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

How are the issues "above his level"? Apparently the PPA wants to organize poker players, but not give what is required to do so. If his job is to interact with this message board, why isn't answering why the PPA isn't endorsed by 2p2 "at his level". As far as the PPA's presence here goes, that is issue #1. 2-10 as well. The question isn't going away by ignoring it, and a lot of people simply will not up their participation and support of
the PPA until it occurs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mason has stated here that he wants wholeasale board resignations plus 2+2 LLC representation on the board. I don't think Bryan can do this.