View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 11:47 AM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (???? included)

[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure the cards are in the right file? If you used the installer program, it puts a folder in your Elements (or Tables) folder named Elements. It doesn't extract them directly to the Elements folder. Check that out first, that's what happened when I installed my latest deck.

[/ QUOTE ]

That shouldnt of happened THAC. I just ran the FTP-PhattyLiver2-Gray installer (the same one I just sent you) on my PC. It installed the cards into the /elements for me.

Grandezza:

Do you have Yahoo or MSN Messenger? I could try and help you sort it out, if we could communicate a bit more freely. Send me a PM, preferrably at PSThemes, and I will try and help you sort it out.

Have you gone to PSThemes and seen the FUll Tilt by Fozzy section? Maybe my FTP Table Package would be a better starting point for you?

[ QUOTE ]
I don't disagree with you charging money Fozzy. I'll be buying some new stuff soon.
Sorry it came off so rude, I definitely appreciate all you've done so far, and will continue to get your mods (even though they come with a price now )

[/ QUOTE ]

Ron: I also apologize for being so rude. I had been working all day, with the FLU, and thats the first thing I see when I logged on. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

If you would like a copy of the new brighter backs on the FTP-Vista deck - send me a PM at PSThemes and I will send you a free copy.