View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 11:42 AM

Default Re: Worst acts of banroll management you have ever seen....

When I first started playing poker I put in 600 in FTP to get 600 bonus. In a month and a half of playing between classes I got to aroun 14k. Always playing normal stakes for me slightly above my head maybe, but would drop down after a big loss so never a chance of going broke.

Then all of sudden my attitude changed. I guess surrounding oneself with constant gamble leads to this. Late one night I sit in three handed with Allen C and Ivey on 200-400 limit. Mind you, I was a 2/4, 3/6, 5/10 NL player. I mess around with some drunk friends rooting me on and win like 3k.

Then I site a 25/50 NL and remember there were some pros. I only clearly remember Layne Flack, cause he busted me. Well after like an hour my 15k is like 8k. No big hands just continuation bets and calling preflop raises and hitting. Eventually its just me and flack and i run well and get close to even.

Then I have button and raise AJ, he reraises, and I call. I push J high flop and lose to J2. I then spent the next 10min begging him to transfer me back my roll.

This brings back some memories.....horrible ones.