View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 11:40 AM

Default Re: *** Official WPT Final @ Foxwoods ***

SirWatts, Duck, stevepa and I all played drunken 2/4 holdem and 5/10 Horse after we busted out of the 5k. The 2/4 game was hilarious. We sit down with a bunch of old people who are having a nice friendly game of holdem. They are all gone within the first orbit. The last hold out berated Duck for not knowing how to play before he left, that was fun to witness. Old people don't like free monies.

The trouble started when we get to the 5/10 Horse game. We have the now standard starting with a 9 up prop bet going in Stud8. If you scoop starting with the 9 up, we all have to ship 100$. Steve runs so good and somehow scoops with his first hand he plays with a 9. When we try to pay him, we find out you aren't allowed to pay that at the table. We repeatedly try to pay him anyway and the floor starts getting a little irritated. Later in O8, Mike looks at my hand after he folds. The floor calls him away from the table and cuts him off from alcohol. Duck is the next to get cut off, I'm not sure what the reason was for that, but she put up a good fight for about 10 minutes. Shortly after getting cut off, we head out to Cedars with FatalError who buys us all a nice dinner. We run good at credit card roulette. I ended up winning about 300 between 2/4 holdem and 5/10 Horse. I run really well right now in the drunken games.