View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 11:08 AM

Default Re: Multi-tabling (how the heck do y\'all do it)

Thanks for all the great responses guys. It seemed like a common question was "what are your goals". My goal is to make correct plays and continue to learn. It would be an added bonus if I could find a level and number of tables that would generate $10/hr. I am playing at stars so I'm not bonus whoring (yet). I am at the point where I don't reference hand charts frequently while playing preflop, but sometimes when I'm unsure, I will get a "second opinion" from my books, oftentimes after I have already played the hand and want to see if it matches. Postflop I feel a lot more comfortable and natural. Since I started hitting limit hard I've put in 2,000 hands at .25/.50 with a positive BB/100, which really means nothing yet. I guess what I could do is play single table for a month, then two-table for a month and then rinse and repeat and compare the long term results. If I ever do become a crazy multi-tabler, at least I already have a crt monitor that could probably fit 8 tables, that would be insanity!