View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 06:06 AM

Default 200NL runs into a phil spector wall of chips

Villain is loose aggressive/weak 30/19.5/1.75 by the time i left. At the time of the hand i'd say his VPIP may have been higher though. I had previously played back against a steal raise last orbit with KJs when villain was on the button and I was on the SB with the same reraise, villain folded. And i am almost positive about 2 orbits before that I did the same exact move, saw the flop, hit TP and bet out about 50% of the pot and the villain folded.

I swore I was playing about 20-25% VPIP when in fact i was only around 16 to 18% at this point, by the end of the session though i was up to 23.55/12.81/1.2

Poker Stars, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $273.55
UTG: $159
MP: $209.30
CO: $353.65
BTN: $185.15
SB: $319.90

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
4 folds, <font color="red">SB raises to $8</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $18</font>, SB calls $10

Flop: ($36) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $26</font>, SB calls $26

Turn: ($88) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $85</font>, SB calls $85

River: ($258) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $190.90 and is All-In</font>

i'd appreciate some help on all streets.

Should i have bet bigger on the flop?

I'm assuming against this guy I'm ahead way more hands. If he had a king, i would have been re-raised on my flop bet anyway. If he had a King, I would have expecting him to 3 bet PF as well. Basically, I think he gives away too much information with his agression, however this sudden change in behavior really threw me off.