View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 03:47 AM

Default Re: Bonds Responds

[ QUOTE ]
Very similar to the rugby argument you had where neglected to add that the competition was only among 4 teams.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, not to steer too much off-topic, but you got to be three shingles short of a roof or something if you are really making this argument.

1. OP makes thread about hypothetical group of american football players getting 6 months to prepare and being able to compete on national stage in rugby.

2. RedBean posts excerpt from article detailing historical event in which group of american football players get 6 months to prepare and go on to win on national stage in rugby.

3. Guys like you cry foul "ITS NOT THE SAME! NOT EVEN CLOSE! YOU DIDN'T MENTION IT WAS ONLY 4 TEAMS! YOU ARE DISHONEST!"

4. To which I post the link to the entire article I cited, pointing out that no where does it mention there were only 4 teams...something I was sincerely unaware of outside that piece....despite it not fundamentally changing the substance of the similarity.....and I reiterate that I am not drawing any conclusion, I just thought those interested in the discussion would find an extremely similar situation to be somewhat interesting and worth a read.

5. To which guys like you stomp your feet and flail your arms and insist I am "dishonest".....for my posting of historical fact.

I mean, seriously.