Hero (MP1): $534.90
MP2: $1,437.50
CO: $266
BTN: $912.50
SB: $401
BB: $400
UTG: $386
UTG+1: $932.40

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (MP1)
UTG calls $4, UTG+1 folds, <font color="red">UTG+2 raises to $16</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $65</font>, 6 folds, UTG+2 calls $49

Flop: ($140) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG+2 checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($140) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG+2 checks, Hero checks

River: ($140) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG+2 checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $115</font>, UTG+2 calls $115

I raised too much preflop, I couldn't have just called and hoped for someone to reraise, it wasn't going to happen at this table. I was running around 27/20 at the time so my preflop coldcall would have looked very suspicious to anyone observant.

Any way, once the guy calls my huge pf raise I think I can safely put him on AK or a big pocket. The flop comes and nails his range. I check the flop because I do not want to get check raised all in, as I think he would do it with jacks, and of course any hand that has me dominated.

I regret not betting the turn, but at the time I wanted to just continue to play a small pot because I thought with his pf call he didn't have AA or KK but had QQ, TT, or JJ. JJ less likely because I believe he would have bet by now.

The river comes a blank and I throw in 115.

Any thoughts on how to play this hand better?

edit: reread my post and noticed that I had included AKs in his checkraising range when I have the As, so I removed it.