View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 03:05 AM

Default Re: Physcially attracted to a \"robust\" girl? (Maybe NSFW?)

RJ, you've taken a savage pounding in this thread, my friend, but I do think your comments warrant a response.

[ QUOTE ]
Was your mother fat?
Do you feel particularly deviant when you have these fatty-urges?

[/ QUOTE ]
Fat girls generally don't arouse me, and no, mama wasn't fat. Fatty urges as in eating a coconut creme pie - yes, this is deviant behavior for me.

[ QUOTE ]
You characterize your early attraction to the “standard” female as socially pressured; this implies some sort of repression of your true instincts/urges, so this might be an avenue for Freudian psychoanalysis.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't consider the slender, leggy female physique "standard." But seriously, how many of the Playboy layouts in your friends'/brother's/father's magazine stash weren't actually layered with vaseline/semen droppings??? The first nude women I ever saw were in Playboy, and that's not unusual.

[ QUOTE ]
Listen, I love curvy healthy chicks (usu. of the Latina varietal), but being attracted to a belly is pretty weird. There is literally nothing attractive about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Speak for yourself. I also love sexy rounded shoulders and arms, too.

[ QUOTE ]
My limited sexual exposure with slightly overweight women revolves around me receiving helmet. I have not done any other sexual activities (except for kissing) and I hope not to. These chicks I’ve been with (exclusively while drunk), have not once demanded that I do something in return to them (eating out, having sex, etc.). This shows a willingness to play a subordinate role without any kind of sexual gratification in return. Not a sign of a healthy person with few hangups.

[/ QUOTE ]
Seems highly unlikely I'd have any interest at all in these girls you describe.

[ QUOTE ]
So your attraction to big women stems from your animosity/disgust towards skinnier, more attractive women, rather than any organic, instinctual preference for fatties. You seem to want to stereotype TRUE hot chicks and this is a big flaw in your ability to fly the fatgirl-lover flag. Your animosity towards attractive women might stem from rejection?

[/ QUOTE ]
No animosity toward anyone here. My organic, instictual preference is for women such as those pictured in my posts. You can call them fatties, or whatever, I don't care. I've had past girlfriends you would describe as "truly" hot, and I've been rejected by the same. I've also been rejected by so-called "fat" chicks. None of that bothers me.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, a fat chick is more likely to be a “total mindless bore” b/c they probably aren’t involved in any physical activities and they probably suffer from low self-esteem and insecurity issues. Lack of exercise leads to apathy, depression, sluggishness, etc. If you’re looking for an intelligent conversation, your best bet would be with a chick who at least does some sort of physical maintenance on themselves. How many tubby female doctors, lawyers, or professors have you seen?

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with your philosophy on exercise. But again, I'm not attracted to beastly overweight women who sit on the couch. I'm also not attracted to bulimics who don't exercise. But an active woman with a stocky genetic disposition can be so sexy, imo. And tubsters galore amongst female white-collar professionals. Particularly amongst those self-employed.