View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 01:58 AM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (???? included)

[ QUOTE ]
Woah now, that wasnt directed to anyone in specific Fozzy. I wasn't trying to be a dick at all. And anonymous, thats total BS, I am not rude, but you gave me an answer that made no sense (presented the obvious) but u didnt think it was necessary to explain there was no other way. Which woulda been a legit reply.

Fozzy I thought I should let you know, it looks like most of ur DL links are down (not complaining) I just thought u might wanna look into why, incase you care.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Someone should make those vista cards with bright backs or something, those backs on the current version (only one i can find) are [censored] as [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure came across like it was directed at me. How could it not be directed at me? I made em, and I would be the one to fix them. Sorry if I came across as rude, but WTF do you expect when you make a post like that?

I took down all my zip links, because I am selling them now. I am tired of giving them away for free. All my Mods/Themes etc are at psthemes.com. I think I deserve to be reimbursed for the countless hours I have spent making them. I am still offering my Full Tilt mods for 50% to anyone from 2+2 (even you Ron [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]).

Full Tilt by Fozzy

Anyone from 2+2 that wants something for FTP from there - please send me a PM at the ThemeShop so I know you are from 2+2.

I am still busy making installers and uploading different decks. I changed the backs on the FTP-Vista deck, and uploaded new screengrabs and updated EXE file to the Themeshop.

My plan is to package my more popular FT Mod's, and create Stars versions of my popular FTP decks. There is a lot of time that goes into packaging and uploading these mods - never mind the time it took to create in the first place.