View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 01:46 AM

Default Re: $235 6-man [censored] me with a chainsaw

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SNG Wiz says what now?

I get we need to win 75.12% or something like that, JJ is 77.47% vs a random hand.

What pushing range did you assign?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure we're looking at the same plot. I've just noticed how wide the axis auto-scaled. Sure, it's a +$EV call if you're sure he's pushing any two but...

a) if he's smart enough to know he is +$EV to be pushing any two, he's usually also smart enough to see an obvious bubble-crushing situation and thus fold the bottom end of his range to preserve the massively +$EV opportunities in later hands and

b) if you're wrong about him pushing very wide, the call gets really bad really fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf??? This makes no sense, pushing any 2 is completely 100% automatic. I know I just said it in the previous post, but your logic is way way way off.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure pushing any two isn't 100% automatic for the typical 236 6-max SNG player. Unless suzzer tells me this push is coming from someone I know doesn't suck, he's not pushing wide enough to be able to call this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude cmon you know thats not what I was saying at all. You actually made it sound as if it's correct play to not push. That is completely false. Whether or not some random player is doing so is not at all what I was saying. I'm not a total nobb, I know that just because some random poker player is supposed to do something doesn't mean that they will!