View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 01:34 AM

Default Re: New Software. Holdem-walkthrough.com -- 100 Billion+ EV Estimates

Juk,

[ QUOTE ]

Yep, I agree and picking on Stars wasn't intentional. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I only singled them out as they were the first to list a game-theoretic adviser in their list of allowed software

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW I just emailed Stars asking PokerStarsJeff / Alex Scott to respond to your IG thread (twice lol, forgot to link it in the first email)

SillySal thread is scary as hell [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

This is and old skool 2p2er, accused of vaing a recipient of chip dumping / CrazyMike says multiple accounts but probably not a bot / eventually found guilty of "botting" - whatever that may be - with zero evidence so far... damn glad I have only enough $$$ for script testing there right now.

[ QUOTE ]

S: I don't play at Party because I feel any safer, hell no! Party prolly has the worst helper software policy of all, but just it's where the SNG fish are atm!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you not been following the spacegravy challenge thread in STTF?

BTW, did you miss the quickly deleted (spam) link to the full-auto-bot in here earlier today? nasty stuff, looked far more advanced than winholdem [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]