View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 01:13 AM

Default Re: Absolute poker and yet another SCAM!

[ QUOTE ]
Bobo Fett
with rebuys and add ons I would have thought the prize pool would be $4500- $5500 and not $200, thats why I thought the AP challenge was gona be around $1000 each player. If nothing else where did the $4500 or $5500 go? It did not go to the free roll, nor did it go to the AP challenge?

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, if those numbers are correct, there's something fishy going on. But are those numbers correct? I find it VERY hard to believe that 7,000 people are going to rebuy in a freeroll, no matter how cheap it is. Someone else has posted some figures from current freerolls, and there are more like 100-150 rebuys/addons. Seems odd that there would be 50-70 TIMES more rebuys in the one you played in, no? I suspect you may be remembering the number incorrectly.

Don't get me wrong, I think that after the AP scandal, most people here are more than happy to pile on to AP if they have reason to. If your numbers are right, there's reason to. My guess would be that your numbers are wrong. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Edit: Corrected number of rebuys/addons.