View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 01:02 AM

Default Re: Whatever happend to this guy ?

[ QUOTE ]
Im just giving my dad 500 of my own money and saying you paid me to save you for all that you have done before staking me etc ( AND ALL THE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ive sent you back in the past, my dad only wants the money and I asked for it and you said "no" its as simple as that and now you say im a scammer, the truth is this is yet another assumtion not fact ! No one will tell you that I have scammed them lol redicoulous... Im not going to go through legal bullshiz because honestly I never want to see you again.

[/ QUOTE ]
see this is why ur a dumbass bitch, u claim im ripping u off and screwing you, but from the start i told you how i would pay it as long as i got it in my name, and then later i wanted to talk to ur dad cause i thought it was a scam attempt..which turned out to me true, but i guess your the genious....ive told you countless time, but yet you dont want me to have your dads number...you were trying to scam me, you are an idiot, everyone ive talked to knows it was a scam attempt, you are just an immature brat that will never grow up and end up relying on this "trust fund" god you are such a douche bag...and a scammer