View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 09:33 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

Re: Jaime saying she misplaced her trust in James... First, they try to screw him and Aaron by throwing challenges. After deciding that's a bad idea, they luck into the other tribe being unable to successfully throw their own challenge. Then, they act like they are alligned with James when really HE has all the power and they have nothing to offer him...and act like he owes them something. Goes something like, "James, here is a pile of crap...I can't believe he didn't take us up on the pile of crap...that scumbag." Bunch of donkeys.

I like the three man finale for the same reason already mentioned. There are more likely to be 2 viable options and one dud, instead of just an option and a dud.

Survivor is a people game...not just about winning challenges. Earning votes is part of it. Getting to the end against someone you can beat is part of it. Knowing your jury members is important. Some may be angry and will cast their vote out of spite. Some, especially those who pride themselves on being players, will vote for who they think played the best, irrespective of hurt feelings or broken loyalties. Some value strategy, some loyalty, some physical dominance, or combinations, but everyone has their slant. You have to know your jury and how to get their votes. It's part of the game...an interesting part of the game.

JRB needed to consider how his strategy of initially loafing, followed by increased activity, would be viewed by his fellow tribemates. Made it look like he only started helping out more to save his butt and did not win him any respect at all.

How about JRB threatening Todd while using a machete? "*chop* If I get screwed over, *chop* I'm holding you personally responsible. *chop*" Gesturing with it and such. {laugh}