Thread: Fun w/ TT
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 08:56 PM

Default Fun w/ TT

Good Bellagio 30-60 game. MP in this hand is a dealer, but she's not as bad as most dealers. Still loosy goosy, but stumbles into playing hands well more often than other dealers. CO is a 30s black guy. I don't know much about him, but I did see him limp-reraise AA in EP, and I saw him coldcall the CO's open on the button with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], then never put in a raise when the flop came Qxx two diamonds and the BB donked out. Also, he went 5 bets on the river against a LAGtard with 33 on a JT359 board.

Preflop:
The Dude raises in EP w/ T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Three coldcallers and both blinds come along.

Flop: (12 SBs) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(6 Players)</font>
check, check, The Dude checks. MP bets, CO calls, BB calls, The Dude calls.

Turn: (8 BBs) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(4 Players)</font>
check, The Dude checks, MP bets, CO raises, BB folds. The Dude calls, planning on cr'ing most rivers, not sure yet which ones he's donking. MP calls.

River: (14 BBs) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(3 Players)</font>
The Dude donks, planning on folding if MP raises and calling if CO raises.