View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 05:49 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: **** OFFICIAL Premiership 2007-08 season Thread!*****

[ QUOTE ]
also LOL at PITT again, you were the jackass that spent two weeks bitching about some hidden bias against the GS Warriors. You always bitch about any officiating. Actually I don't even know why I am wasting my time with you again, I might as well just put you on ignore again.

[/ QUOTE ]

So the entirety of this situation that is like "completely outrageous" or whatever is that I thought officiating was bad in 2 instances in a 3.5 year span. Since I have thought officiating was poor in 2 instances in 3.5 years it MUST be true that I "always bitch about officiating". You made 4 just completely retarded points, i laughed at all of them, so now youre going to ignore me. Please do if youre going to act like a the world just ended because I insulted Arsenal.

Also, for closure on the Merida situation. You guys who have claimed that Arsenal did no wrongdoing. If this is the case, why did your team get fined millions of pounds?