Thread: Nucharge Bodog
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 05:47 PM

Default Re: Nucharge Bodog

It has been a few weeks since signed up for Nucharge, and I have yet to receive my atm card.

I emailed nucharge (via their website "open up a ticket function) and inquired about when I would receive my card.

They replied:

Dear User,

Thank you for your email.

Currently the ATM functionality is down & this includes delivery of cards for Nucharge customers . I suggest that if you are trying to withdraw funds that you choose "Bank wire " at the reduced fee of $10.

I apologize for the inconvenience the ATM issue could be causing you & trust if there is anything else we can help you with that you email or phone + 1 xxx xxx xxxx .

Kind regards

Customer Support.

It appears that Bodog is aware of this situation, as they allow me to deposit using Nucharge, however, under the withdrawal options, Nucharge is not available, however, check by courier (free once a month, $20.00 fee for more withdrawals) and check by mail is available. If I am able to successfully withdraw by courier or mail after a nucharge deposit, I will post here.

As we have all been knocking Bodog, I must take time to state that I have never had any problems withdrawing. I recently received a check by courier around a week after the payout was approved. The check cleared without issues.