View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 05:10 PM

Default Re: Week 11 NCAA Early Lines

[ QUOTE ]
Kentucky -3

Vandy is much better at home, but come on. Kentucky is 9 points better on neutral according to Sagarin and they are coming off a bye week and have a lot to play for. Having just been upset at home and losing 3 of 4, they will not look past Vandy. I might add units on this later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kentucky injury update:

Rafael Little (notorious Vandy killer) and Keenan Burton will both play and be close to 100%. (This is the excellent and important news if you are a UK fan/bettor.) Tony Dixon (#2 RB) is questionable. Corey Peters (starting DT) also questionable. Other than that, the team is as healthy as it has been since early in the year, healthier than they were for the LSU game even.

With the line down to 3 (I expected it to have moved the opposite direction after reading the injury news), and a couple units at 4 and 3.5, I'll probably be going >5 units in aggregate (yay Kelly betting). A healthy Kentucky is way better than Vandy (probably even more than indicated by Sagarin - Miss St. game was an aberration, even with Burton and Little both in street clothes), and homefield does not amount to that much in Nashville. UK coming off a bye week and Vandy coming back from a beating in the Swamp. All systems would appear to be go for a comfy UK win.

Edit again: Calling for partly cloudy and 64 in Nashville Saturday, so at least at this juncture it doesn't look like weather should be a concern, either.