View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 05:09 PM

Default Re: Personal / dating / whatever life situation general advice thread

[ QUOTE ]
Alright I got one. (still in HS fwiw) Met a girl at the beginning of the school year. We kinda got to hanging out more at school. Went to HC together, but it was kinda as friends. So we go to a few football games together then usually grab some food and chill at her house w/ some friends. We've been out with her friends mostly, and usually her ex is there or some guy that obviously likes her. Strange thing is, when her ex is there or w/e, she apologizes because she thinks it will be awkward for me. I've asked her twice to go out w/o her friends to which she agreed, but then had an excuse the next day. I'm honestly lost, any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]
She apologizes because either a) she likes you (OMG) or b) she thinks you like her or c) you are awkwardly possessive around guys that like her. Dude, you know best whether the excuses that she gave you were real. It's hs and you're already hanging out with her. I suggest you find a 1-on-1 activity that she would want to do and take her to it. Don't ask her, just say you're gonna take her on an adventure or something (just dont go minigolfing). If she doesnt want to go on an adventure (WHO DOESN'T?!? lol), then she's not into you.