View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 04:20 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: **** OFFICIAL Premiership 2007-08 season Thread!*****

[ QUOTE ]
PITT, you are a [censored] jack ass. Howard Webb HATES Arsenal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yesterday he didn't. I have never once on this board questioned the officiating in a soccer game and I thought the officiating yesterday was poor before i saw what SAF said.

[ QUOTE ]
Secondly, its hilarious that your manager gets to say dumb [censored] stuff like that with impunity. I heard he was also complaining that the fans at the Emirates were giving him [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, i forgot Arsene always stays quiet.

Like this.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, how are we scumbags for stealing players from Barca? It must be tough to see players from one of your other favorite (also massive) teams not going to another of your favorite (massive) teams. It must be sooo tough having to choose between those two teams.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not talking about just a normal transfer here. Arsenal literally kidnapped Fran Merida while he was under contract with Barca, took him to england, waited until he turned 16 and then signed him. I;m sure youre aware that 16 year olds can sign professional contracts in england but not spain right? Basically Merida's agent and Arsenal's people worked together to make sure Merida didnt sign an extension with Barca(by kidnapping him) then they waited until his deal was done and signed him. TOTALLY JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME RIGHT? Fran Merida has been quoted tons of times saying he wanted to stay with Barca but his agent made him do this deal, and while im sure at least a little of that is BS because he wants the money, but he wouldnt bring it up if something weird hadn't happened.

I mean dude, it was LAST WEEK that FIFA fined Arsenal for what they did. Do you think they fined Arsenal because they felt like it and no wrongdoing had been done on Arsenal's part?

Also rofl at an Arsenal fan berating someone else for being a fan of a big club.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, how do you think Sporting Lisbon fans think about ManU?

[/ QUOTE ]

From the standing ovation at the end...

They don't really seem too upset? Also literally hundreds of Sporting Lisbon fans were interviewed saying how happy they were that the whole world would now be able to watch CR7 and Nani. They didn't seem upset at us at all. I respect the Lisbon fans greatly.