View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 02:22 PM

Default Re: Official Full TIlt Regulars Thread: Part II

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol anyone played with Phil Ivey Face at 50nl? thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

He seems like another player who gets frustrated if he's not the table captain. Here's a deep hand where he decided to fight back:

Full Tilt Poker, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

SB: $54.95
BB: $25.75
UTG: $33.55
MP: $39.80
CO: $44.35
Hero (BTN): $107.30

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
2 folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $0.75</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.60</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $8</font>, Hero calls $5.40

Flop: ($16.35) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">CO bets $15</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $99.30 and is All-In</font>, CO folds

Results: $46.35 Pot ($2.30 Rake)
Hero mucked K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and WON $44.05 (+$21.05 NET)

I've only seen him that one session. I've since wondered what he could have folded there after contributing over a buyin. He obviously doesn't fold AA-88. AQ or AK are both possible considering my image, or he could have gotten cute with a baby pair or low suited connectors. After betting $15 into a $16 pot, I kind of expected him to snap call. Weird hand.

Out of position, he could be trouble though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I'm Phil Ivey Face.

Don't remember what I had there, but it looks like either AK or light 4-bet... I'm assuming AK.

At that point in the hand I was getting about 2 to 1 and given the way the hand played out, AK or a completely missed light 4-bet are all I can see myself folding.

I don't remember for sure, but my range for you probably consisted of AA-88 and AK hearts.

When you shove over on that flop, I don't think I'm getting 2 to 1 on that range flop to river as there's only 1 way to make AK hearts, while there are multiple ways to make every other possible hand in your range.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yuck...you manage to get in 1/2 your stack at the flop only to fold? Horrible hand planning/management.