View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 02:20 PM

Default Re: Bonds Responds

[ QUOTE ]

I have to admit, I am getting a kick out of you growing angry and reposting the same question every third post, insisting that I answer it, despite me already answering it and you not being satisfied with it.

Like MikeyPatriot already posted, I don't quite understand your obsession with getting me to answer it to your satisfaction...lol...other than you think it may be "telling".

But just to be clear, is this what you want answered: (consolidated to include the definition of PED)

What percentage chance do you assign to a random player from the years 1996 to 2003 of ever using any substance that has been deemed illegal to buy/sell without the proper prescription, or a substance that is performance enhancing and is illegal in any sense, prescription or not?

and

What percentage chance do you assign to a Barry Bonds from the years 1996 to 2003 of ever using any substance that has been deemed illegal to buy/sell without the proper prescription, or a substance that is performance enhancing and is illegal in any sense, prescription or not?

[/ QUOTE ]

The thing is you have not answered it. A correct answer to this question would be in the form of a number. Maybe like this: 12%, 78%, 0.4323432%, 99.23432897%. Or something similar.

I dont know how to make it any simpler. What percentage chances do you assign to both a random player and Barry Bonds of ever having used a PED that as of today would be considered a banned substance?