View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 01:43 PM

Default Re: November Low-Content Thread

[ QUOTE ]
On that aces hand, my plan on the turn was a river check raise, but I froze, didn't think I would get paid off, and didn't really want to puke if you threebet, so I wussed out. Same result as if I bet/bet/bet, which is what I do against non thinking players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bet,bet/bet makes you less, actually. I fold the turn UI. But you take a chance that I check behind on the turn which I probably should've done considering that it was you and then I can a free card to beat you. Anyway, I felt like a shnook that hand after I dusted-off those chips w/ 'only' TPTK and I find that I've got to say 'sorry' again for my outburst. (For those who may be wondering I shouted 'What's the matter with you?' because he didn't c/r the river on me).

[ QUOTE ]
Another time our big complainer in the 1 seat had been complaining all day about how I couldn't miss.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is almost nobody who I don't like or at least can't put up with or begrudge but I've been playing against that guy for something like 8 years and I don't think I've talked to him for 1 hour total over all that time. He's a solid pro player who's made a lot of money in that game and he can't stand to take a loss. It looks like he's on a significant downswing over the past month or 2 and it's making him worse in the whining department. Which I'm enjoying because he's always so smug and superior when he wins. This is probably small of me but I can't help it.

[ QUOTE ]
P.S. How was Denny's?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same old, same old. But mom says no more Denny's after 10pm because she's tired the next day so there is that.

And remember me bragging that I was beating online 3-6 6-max for a $100/hour? Well, it's down to $20/hr now. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]