View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 12:20 PM

Default In case you weren\'t sure you were screwed....

My favorite hand from last night - the one that probably ultimately made it a losing night...

$25 full tilt. I'm UTG with $30. DUDE is a really bad loose semi aggressiveish.... 47/8/.8ish type to my left who has me covered. And another unremarkable GUY in the CO who will be along for awhile.

I raise to $1 UTG with 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

DUDE calls. Guy calls. all else fold.

FLOP ($3.35) 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I bet $3. DUDE calls. GUY calls.

TURN ($12.35) 10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I lead out for $8. DUDE raises it to $18. GUY folds. <font color="blue"> I'm thinking, JESUS I know people just love 10J... but he would raise any 10 here and he is an idiot. I can't be sure I'm screwed. </font> I call.

RIVER ($48.35) J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

<font color="blue"> Just to make sure I had no doubt that I was going to be reamed. </font>

I check. He bets my last $8.... And I feel appropriately reamed.