View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 12:19 PM

Default Re: Turkey Talk: November Low Content Thread

Fun Hand. Great table with tons of calling stations.

4/8 live with the full kill on. I am the killer(last to act PF) and on the button as well.

7 limpers to me with QQ so I raise, they all call. Let's call it 14 SBs. Flop of 45Q with 2 suits out. Checked around to idiot guy in the HJ who bets out, I raise, 4 callers, he 3's, I cap, all call. 6 ways for like 19 BBs.

Turn comes a 9(still no 3 flush out yet) Checked to HJ guy who has like 18 chips left and bets, I raise cause I know the others are coming along like they do on every frickin hand, so we start a fair side pot going. Three of them call of course. 24 BBs plus side pot of like 4 BBs.

River comes a 4 giving me a boat. Checked to me, I bet and 2 of them call. I take the 7 BB side pot with my boat. HJ guy says "Send the main" and shows 44. Doh!!! I figured he either had a set of 4's or 5's on the flop. It really got the ole adrenaline flowing. About $500 with both pots.

Sidebar-HJ guy ends up getting on more of a rush but gives nearly all of it back from playing every hand cause he thinks he is a great player now after making quads. If these idiots would ever learn to reign it in a bit they might do better but alas, that will never happen thankfully.