View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 09:06 AM

Default Re: x-IRS agent famous for protesting the I.T. found Guilty

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you're breaking US law, don't conduct well published interviews documenting that fact.

[/ QUOTE ]

If she needed for this to happen to understand that I think shes applicable for paying idiot tax as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I once heard Willie Nelson say in an interview that while he had the utmost respect for cops, he felt his bus was searched far too often during traffic stops.

Whether you agree with the war on drugs or not, hopefully we can all agree that, while marijuana is still illegal, you should probably not go on national TV and give interviews in nationally read publications speaking about your illegal marijuana use if you're a celebrity.

Same concept applies here.

However, getting back to the topic at hand, I feel she was rightfully convicted. I feel income taxes are unnecessary and that the way that the government wastes American tax dollars is ridiculous, but I also agree with the above poster that laws are not up for individual interpretation. If you feel the income tax laws are unjust, you should do something about it, but you should also continue to abide by the law until something is done.