View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 05:39 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
i would imagine that sillysal's comment that she won't post means that she won't post again until the independent person looks over it.

i don't think there's anything unreasonable about not commenting while you have someone independently investigate it - after all, that's more or less the rules of the australian court system.

[/ QUOTE ]
That may well be the case. In fact, this is why I felt FTP needed time at the start. They did not want to comment whilst their investigation was proceeding.

[ QUOTE ]
more obviously, the time and resources required to post on here and keep updated and respond to the trivialities is huge.

[/ QUOTE ]
Come on, seriously you don't believe a few sentences whould go amiss in view of the support shown here.

I think we would all like to ensure the correct outcome is achieved here and that in future we feel we can defend ourselves if a site decides we have cheated.

The statement was still lame. If I had received the kind of support she had I would at least acknowledge that. How about:

"Guys, thank you for all the support during this investigation. I have now been accused of cheating and wish to defend myself and clear my name. The evidence is being reviewed by an independent party and I am unable to provide any further details at this stage. I will of course keep you updated when I have further news to report. Once again thank you."

There, that didn't take long. Sillysal, please cut and paste if you want to.